Assistance with Apps & Tech Tools for Academic Success
- Support for the following areas:
- D2L, TutorTrac, & Zoom
- Reading & Annotation Apps
- Note Taking & Writing Apps
- Mind Mapping
- Citation & Research Tools
- Time management & Organization for Catmail & Calendars
- Installing MS Office Or Adobe software through UA free licensing
GEAR-UP for Fall! Get Set, Get Tech! Sign up before school starts!Click or enter to reveal information below
Get Set, Get Tech!
Gear-Ups are being offered before and during the first weeks of school to get you ready for academic success!
Sign up today!
Trained TutorsClick or enter to reveal information below
Tech in Our SpaceClick or enter to reveal information below
- Connect your laptop to a second screen @ the Tech Bar
- Charge your devices in the student lounge
- Reserve private study rooms for studying, taking online proctored exams, or for using speech to text to write papers.
- Work on group projects at the Collaboration Stations. Connect your laptops to share screens to the large LED screen in the student lounge. You may check in guests at the front desk if your teammates are not enrolled in SALT Center services.
Apps & ResourcesClick or enter to reveal information below
Students have access to informative handouts & videos provided in the D2L SALT Center Student Resource Hub
Editing, Writing, & Research
NoteTaking with Audio Capture & Selective Playback
Audio Transcription Note Taking with Audio Capture & Selective Playback
Planning & Time Management Organizers
Speech to Text
Text to Speech