Bartlett Labs engages in robust assessment of SALT Center services and the implementation of research-driven practices into the SALT Center core model.
Bartlett Labs prioritizes applied research that promotes learning and success for college students with learning differences.
- Our focus population is students in the mild to moderate range of impairment with a diagnosis of:
- Attention Disorders (ADD or ADHD)
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Other disorders that affect the cognitive processes associated with learning
- We welcome collaboration with researchers across a variety of disciplines related to factors that influence college success outcomes, including, but not limited to:
- The transition into and out of college
- General and subject-specific learning or teaching techniques
- Health and wellness
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Communication and self-advocacy
Support is available for applied research projects aligned with our priorities above. Small awards are available to University of Arizona faculty and scholars. We welcome the opportunity to host visiting scholars from other institutions. Please email BartlettLabs@arizona.edu with inquiries and to join our email list. We will notify you about grant opportunities.
Professional Development & Community Engagement
Would you like to understand how to support individuals who learn differently? Bartlett Labs can provide your school, program, or organization with a customized training curriculum to meet your needs.
We are proud to partner with organizations across the globe to advance our research capacity and quality.
- University of Macerata, Italy
- College STAR Network
- University of Arizona, College of Agriculture & Life Sciences