The SALT Center at the University of Arizona takes seriously its obligation for protecting your information and ensures that all confidential information you provide on this website will be used for the purpose for which it was collected, both by the SALT Center and business partners necessary for completing transactions.
The SALT Center complies with all applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), and university security and privacy policies to ensure the confidentiality of your information .
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us at (520) 621-1427.
Available options for conducting business in person, by mail or by telephone
- Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard
- University of Arizona Information Security Policies, Standards and Guidelines
- University of Arizona Electronic Privacy Statement (IS-1000)
- The Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Curriculum and Registration Student Records Privacy Guidelines
- Employee Privacy Statement for the University of Arizona